11 AND AMY
I still press your letters to my lips
and cherish them in parts of me
that savor every kiss
I could not face a life
without your light
-Snuff, Slipknot (x)
OKAY I’ve been raking in all kinds of bank lately, so a hella giveaway for all you cutie followers out there!!
RULES (u lil shits better follow them)
- Likes and reblogs BOTH count, reblog as much as you want. Idc if you spam your followers, if they unfollow you that’s on you, sorry.
- You must be following me cause it’s a giveaway for my cutie followers, friends.
- Giveaway ends April 23rd. I REPEAT, APRIL 23rd. I would end it later, but i plan to do a ‘start to summer giveaway’ or something, so this one’s ending a bit early.
- If the winner chooses to be named publicly, DO NOT send them hate. Please please PLEASE.
- There will only be one winner, they will receive everything above.
- I’ll ship anywhere, and I’ll cover shipping costs, cause it’d be stupid if you had to pay for it.
- You’ll have to be comfortable giving me your address. (I promise i wont creep on ya)
(ok maybe) (no i promise I wont)
- I will order shirts in ANY size, dont worry about it :D
- If you dont want something/ are not in the fandom, i will substitute it for another item of equal value, or you can choose to gift it to another entrant who i will pick by random number generator (not judgin u if ya choose to keep it) (i totally would tbh)
- If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
- Sherlock Season 1!!!
- Long Sleeved “I don’t shave for Sherlock Holmes” shirt
- Spn dean quotes shirt. I’ve got this shirt already btw and it’s p rockin
- It’s not a fandom giveaway without the samulet
- Star Trek into darkness poster
- Star trek badges
- 10’s sonic screw driver!
- A tenth doctor quotes T shirt
(I’m lying to myself, this isnt gonna get past 5k, but it’s a thought)
- If this gets 5k notes I will also get the winner a book of their choice, within 20$ of value
- 10k notes the winner will also receive a shirt of their choice, 30$ +shipping of value
- 25k notes and I’ll throw in sherlock S2 and or S1 of any show of your choice
- 50k notes and I’ll throw in an 50$ Amazon gift card
- If it get’s anymore than that honestly I’ll be pretty fricken surprised, but I’ll think of something to add but I’m not made of money yo this giveaway might drain me a bit (ok not really) (i’m moldy money I have so much saved up) (and a new job)
(And a rich dad)(shh, ill stop now)
- Maybe i’ll have a pizza delivered to ur door (and whatever side ya want) yeah that sounds good. Any thing over 50k notes an above u lil shits get pizza. hella.
- After 50k i honestly dont know, it probs wont get there, so.
..yes the list is quite large. But I wish you all the best in winning, again, if you have any questions/comments/concerns drop by my ask box.
GOOD LUCK, FRIENDS, GET REBLOGGING.
Can anyone rec me a pop up blocker? I used to use panicware and it served me well.
(BTW my sister and fiancé just yelled “some fries, motherfucker” at each other as he handed her a plate of fries
OMG NOOOO SOMEONE SHAVE PATRICK RIGHT NOW
Feeling pretty honored that my 475 follower is @jayvonteyoung (Be good to him guys, he’s a good man) the cousin of Lee Thompson Young, someone who I still mourn over.
Sometimes you have to sit back and relax. :) I love you cuz always and forever.
Whouffle AU: 12 Drunk texts Clara
I AM SOILING MYSELF WITH A MULTITUDE OF BODILY FLUIDS
Annihilate The Outsider, wha’ !?!
I still need to know if this is real or not.
ANNIHILATE THE OUTSIDER WHAT THE FUCK
Even if this is all lies, the “annihilate the Outsider” thing makes me really really hopeful that my crazy Overseer protagonist dream is actually out there somewhere in the possibility ether.
That’s great but do you have a source? A legitimate source?
Is this real? And if so, can I yell “shut up and take my money” yet?
Photo by Trixil Photography
So I’ve been thinking about the doctors, and my theory that they always correct the previous incarnations flaws, and I’ve been thinking a lot further into it, not only that but the way in which they die also influences their next form.
1- grumpy and distant, an old man that was sometimes feeble,…